Here's What Former AAOPG Students Have To Say...
"Thought you would get a kick out of
this!!! Thanks for teaching me this fantastic trade."
- Glenn Garcia, Pet Pampering Patrol,
The Mobile Dog Groomers
"I made my tuition back in one month!"
- Holly Bonner from Queens, an AAOPG graduate
"My training at AAOPG has given me the
skills to run a successful solo grooming business from the ground up."
- Rosa Fabal from Manhattan, an AAOPG graduate
"I was placed upon graduation and am doing very well. I will always
recommend AAOPG to my friends."
- Yukito Ito from Japan
"Excellent instruction! I looked forward to learning everyday. It is
one of the most rewarding experiences I have had."
- Robert Kearney from Staten Island
"Loved the great learning environment! I have the skills I need
and love what I do."
- Renee Colon from New Jersey
"AAOPG prepared me well for my career. I am grateful that I now
have the techniques I need."
- Alex Himel from Long Island
"I graduated feeling very confident with my grooming skills."
- Sahily Reyes from Manhattan
"My instructor was patient and very knowledgeable. Attending AAOPG
was a productive experience for me."
- Amir Frierson from the Bronx
"The job placement worked well for me and I am very inspired to start
my own home grooming business as well."
- Jennifer Burton from Queens
"The hands on and detailed explanations were exactly what I needed to
continue to accomplish my goals in this business."
- Carol Brooklyn from Albertson, NY
Here's What People Who Hire Our Graduates Have To Say
"One word...Excellent! I welcome AAOPG graduates anytime because they really do
- James Guilani, owner of The Diamond Collar in Brooklyn
"Seguro Que Si (of course
yes) I would hire another graduate from AAOPG. They know how to do good
- Michi owner Pretty Dog Boutique in Puerto Rico