AAOPG’s TOP 10 FAQ QUESTIONS:
1. WHAT PERCENTAGE OF THE TRAINING IS HANDS ON?
99% of the training is hands on. Students work on live dogs each day.
2. HOW FLEXIBLE ARE YOUR CLASS SCHEDULES?
We have set hours and schedules, offering full-time day class, part-time evening class and Saturday only class.
3. WHAT MAKES YOUR SCHOOL DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS?
We are the only school that focuses on individual attention, keeping the class size small and the training intense.
4. IS THE PET GROOMING A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS?
Pet grooming is a very lucrative business with a variety of options to consider pursuing.
5. WHAT IS THE STANDARD RATE OF PAY FOR A GROOMER?
The standard rate of pay is 50% commission for each pet you groom.
6. DO YOU OFFER A PAYMENT PLAN?
Yes, we offer a payment plan if needed.
7. CAN I SPECIALIZE IN GROOMING A SPECIFIC BREED?
No, students work with a variety of breeds while in class.
8. DO YOU HELP WITH JOB PLACEMENT UPON GRADUATION?
We offer lifetime placement assistance.
9. WHAT PERCENTAGE OF YOUR GRADUATES MOVE ON TO SUCCESSFUL GROOMING CAREERS?
98% of our graduates move on to successful grooming careers.
10. CAN A PERSON BE A GOOD GROOMER AFTER COMPLETING A BASIC PET GROOMING COURSE?
Yes, but it depends on the individual.